Starcraft Super Lite Maxx Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
If you want to max out on quality features without maxing out your tow weight, choose the Starcraft Super Lite Maxx travel trailer! Each unit has residential flooring that's bolted through the frame, a molded fiberglass front cap with LED lights, and a low-maintenance PVC roof membrane.
For whatever vacation you have planned next, the features found in the mandatory Customer Convenience Package will be your absolute favorite. Some of these features are the 15" nitrogen-filled off-road radial tires, the 15,000 BTU air conditioner, the 32" 12V LED TV with a built-in AM/FM/Bluetooth sound bar, and the stabilizer jacks. You also get an enclosed, insulated, and heated underbelly with fully insulated roof so that you can travel in all sorts of weather.
Max out your camping life with the Starcraft Super Lite Maxx travel trailer!
Super Lite Maxx 17BH
Starcraft Super Lite Maxx travel trailer 17BH highlights: Bunk Beds Exterior ... more about Super Lite Maxx 17BH
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 5 Length 20 ft 7 in Ext Width 8 ft 4 in Ext Height 10 ft 5 in Interior Color Graystone Hitch Weight 450 lbs Gross Weight 4995 lbs Dry Weight 3685 lbs Cargo Weight 1310 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 55 gals Grey Water Capacity 30 gals Black Water Capacity 32 gals Tire Size 15" Furnace BTU 19000 btu Number Of Bunks 2 Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 30 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR 32" 12V LED TV Awning Info 12' Power Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo Electrical Service 30 amp
Super Lite Maxx 18RBS
Starcraft Super Lite Maxx travel trailer 18RBS highlights: Rear Bathroom 80" Bed ... more about Super Lite Maxx 18RBS
Sleeps 4 Slides 1 Length 22 ft 7 in Ext Width 8 ft 4 in Ext Height 10 ft 5 in Interior Color Graystone Hitch Weight 490 lbs Gross Weight 4995 lbs Dry Weight 4015 lbs Cargo Weight 980 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 55 gals Grey Water Capacity 30 gals Black Water Capacity 32 gals Tire Size ST235/75R15'D Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 30 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR 32" 12V LED TV Awning Info 14' Power Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo Electrical Service 30 amp
Super Lite Maxx Features:
Standard Features (2023)
Standard Exterior Equipment
- 30 amp service
- Dome style TV antennae with Wi-Fi prep
- Exterior grill hookup quick connect port
- Flexible LP lines
- Fully-walkable roof
- Impact resistant galvanized steel wheel wells
- Magnum Roof™ system
- Molded front cap with LED lighting
- Power awning
- PVC roofing membrane (limited lifetime warranty)
- Rear observation camera prep
- Rear roof access ladder
- Roof mount accessory rack
- Single axle design
- Solid swing-down entry steps
- Tinted safety-glass windows throughout
- TuffShell™ - vacuum bonded laminated construction, reinforced with heavy-duty fiberglass and welded aluminum frames
Standard Interior Equipment
- 2-burner recessed range with flush mount glass cover
- 75 lb. ball bearing drawer guides
- 80" bed
- 81" interior height
- Bathroom skylight and roof vent
- Cable and satellite prep
- Convection microwave
- Deep bowl kitchen sink
- Electrical outlets and USB ports in master bedroom
- LED interior lighting
- Range hood
- Residential high-rise faucet
- Residential vinyl flooring
- Roller blackout night shades
- Seamless pressed membrane countertops
- Sofa closing foot flush toilet
Customer Convenience Package (Mandatory)
- 15" nitrogen filled off-road radial tires with aluminum rims
- 15,000 BTU A/C
- 2-30 lb. LP bottles
- 32" 12V LED TV
- Detachable power cord
- Enclosed, insulated underbelly and fully insulated roof
- Gas/electric water heater
- Inverter pre-wire
- JBL® Aura Cube stereo with Bluetooth® and miZONE™ technology
- Power tongue jack
- Rubber torsion axle with increase ground clearance adjustments
- Side camera prep marker lights
- Spare tire
- Stabilizer jacks
- Xtend Solar I Package (200 watt solar panel with 30 amp controller) (mandatory)
- 8 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator
- 110V tank heat pads
- Wi-Fi router
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Dating back to 1903, Starcraft was founded as a farm equipment manufacturer, then added marine manufacturing to its lineup, followed by tent campers in 1964. In the heart of Northern Indiana’s Amish country, we’ve built our reputation on crafting iconic campers at affordable prices, using the latest technologies and highest-quality materials available
Well established as a top RV manufacturer in Indiana by the 1990s, today’s Starcraft has expanded product lines, facilities and its workforce throughout North Central Indiana—and its reputable name throughout North America. If you are a dealer, customer or prospective owner, you are experiencing the fruits of a long, successful history. Starcraft continues to focus on our commitment to innovation and leadership as a respected travel trailer and fifth wheel RV manufacturer.
Starcraft RVs take worries and “what-ifs” off the table, with reliable products that make it easy to enjoy nature as it was meant to be: uncomplicated. We call it camping, pure and simple.