Winnebago Industries Towables Hike 100 Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Hike 100 travel trailers by Winnebago Industries Towables are designed for outdoor adventurers that do not need much notice! These rugged trailers can be towed by smaller vehicles, while still providing space for your gear!
Each is built on a NXG engineered frame with 2" FilonMax fiberglass sidewalls and Azdel composite backing, plus Dexter torsion axles with independent rubber suspension for smooth towing. The interior offers sleeping arrangements, an AC/DC compressor refrigerator, a portable induction cooktop, and a wet bath, which provides everything you will need!
Choose a Winnebago Industries Towables Hike 100 travel trailer for all your outdoor excursions!
Hike 100 H1316SB
Winnebago Industries Towables Hike 100 travel trailer H1316SB highlights: Drop ... more about Hike 100 H1316SB
Sleeps 2 Length 15 ft 11 in Ext Width 8 ft 1 in Ext Height 9 ft 11 in Int Height 6 ft 5 in Interior Color Everglade Hitch Weight 462 lbs Gross Weight 4200 lbs Dry Weight 3200 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 31 gals Grey Water Capacity 25 gals Black Water Capacity 4.75 gals Tire Size 225/75R16E Furnace BTU 18000 btu Number Of Bunks 1 Refrigerator Type AC/DC Compressor Refrigerator Size 3.1 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Number of Awnings 2 Axle Weight 4000 lbs LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 10' Power w/LED Lighting, Side & Rear Manual Batwing Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower
Hike 100 H1316TB
Winnebago Industries Towables Hike 100 travel trailer H1316TB highlights: Twin ... more about Hike 100 H1316TB
Sleeps 2 Length 15 ft 11 in Ext Width 8 ft 1 in Ext Height 9 ft 11 in Int Height 6 ft 5 in Interior Color Everglade Hitch Weight 576 lbs Gross Weight 4200 lbs Dry Weight 3110 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 31 gals Grey Water Capacity 25 gals Black Water Capacity 4.75 gals Tire Size 225/75R16E Furnace BTU 18000 btu Number Of Bunks 2 Refrigerator Type AC/DC Compressor Refrigerator Size 3.1 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Number of Awnings 2 Axle Weight 4000 lbs LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 10' Power w/LED Lighting, Side & Rear Manual Batwing Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 1 Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower
Hike 100 Features:
- Integrated Wi-Fi prep plate for router
- Wireless cellphone charger
- Portable JBL speaker
- Additional gear storage
- Patio side exterior TV prep
- Interior TV prep
- Additional USB charger ports
- 3.1 AC/DC compressor refrigerator
- Portable induction cooktop
- 1.1 cubic ft. convection microwave
- Undermount single bowl stainless steel sink with cover
- Pull out countertop extension
- Contemporary cabinet style
- Wet bath w/ power vent & integrated wet/dry storage
- Versatile sleeping arrangements
- NXG engineered frame
- 2" frame mounted accessory receiver
- 2" FilonMax Fiberglass sidewalls with Azdel composite backing
- Fully enclosed underbelly and tanks
- One-piece thermo-foil insulation
- Fully walkable roof decking with roof ladder
- Dexter Torsion Axles with independent rubber suspension
- 15" Goodyear Wrangler Radial off-road tires
- Aluminum wheel assemblies
- Spare tire
- Tire pressure monitor system prep
- All LED exterior lighting with reverse lights integrated into the brake lights
- Rearview backup camera prep
- Patented powder coated exterior exoskeleton rack>
- Powder coated side gear storage box
- Wi-Fi prep integrated into King Omni Antenna
- Rear and off-camp side manual batwing awning with integrated outdoor shower privacy and exterior quick connect spray port
- Portable induction cooktop for exterior kitchen
- 200-Watt solar panel with side-mount solar prep
- Powered patio awning with integrated LED lighting
- 2 cubic ft. Truma portable cooler (Only applicable on 1316FB and 1316DB)
- Lower Nerf bars integrated into frame
- Protective front and side metal panels
- Exterior patio side LP quick connect
- Thick core pass-through storage doors with slam latch
- Power tongue jack
- Power stabilization jacks
Heating & Cooling System
- 13,500 BTU low profile roof A/C
- 18,000 BTU LP furnace
- 12V holding tank pad heaters w/ interior switch
- Roof-mount solar charge prep
- (1) 200-watt solar panel with 30-amp charge control monitor and side-mount solar prep
- 6 gallon gas/electric/DSI water heater
- (1) 20lb. LP tank
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Winnebago Industries towable products are the result of modern design and high technology with employees who believe that doing it right starts with fresh ideas, practical designs, a workplace that is enjoyable, and people who care!
The commitment to quality that the Winnebago name is known for is no exception when it comes to its towable product lines. Winnebago Industries Towables is committed to constantly moving forward with innovation and quality to bring you, the customer, the very best towable product around.