1523 N 25th E
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
New 2022 Heartland Big Country 3702 FB
Heartland Big Country fifth wheel 3702 FB highlights:
- Bath and a Half
- King Bed Slide
- Walk-In Bathroom Wardrobes
- Designer Kitchen Island
- Theater Seats
- Wireless Charging Station
As you decide where you want to go next with this fifth wheel in tow, you can start loading up the stainless steel refrigerator, the full-size pantry, the bathroom wardrobes and the exterior pass-through storage with three points of access making loading and unloading easy. Once at your destination, you can setup the three slide outs, the awning, and start cooking in the spacious kitchen with an island including a farm style sink, a three burner cooktop, and convection oven. The free-standing table with four chairs is a great place to dine and you can eat while relaxing on the tri-fold sofa sleeper in the rear and the theater seats with heat and massage. The handy half bath is convenient, and the master suites provides a king bed slide and storage, as well as space saving sliding doors, and the front large full bathroom offers even more storage.
With any Big Country fifth wheel by Heartland, you will be able to control the inside climate with the dual Whisper Quiet A/C system with independent thermostats per air conditioner, plus the laminated main deck and upper deck provide better insulation factor. The interior also offers a high output entertainment system with DVD/Bluetooth and HDMI, stained hardwood cabinetry and fascia for style, soft close cabinet doors and drawers for convenience, a 6'4" bath ceiling height and a one-piece fiberglass shower with luxury glass shower surround, plus so much more! And the construction includes double layer Azdel composite panels, TPO roofing material with 4" aluminum wrapped edge, an extended hitch pin, seamless corrugated underbelly material, a heated and enclosed underbelly for four seasons of protection and travel, plus 6-point hydraulic landing gear and auto level system for easy setup and take down. Choose a Big Country today, and start living big with luxury and value!
SALE PRICE: $99,999
Exterior Color: TAN
Interior Color: COUNTRY CREEK
|Length||43 ft 1 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Interior Color||COUNTRY CREEK|
|Hitch Weight||2930 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16250 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13500 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2702 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||84 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||84 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||20 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 55" TV|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.