1523 N 25th E
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
New 2022 Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite 189MB
Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer 189MB highlights:
- Murphy Bed
- Rear Bathroom
- USB Charging Ports
- Electric Awning
This compact Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer is easy to tow, and it also offers you more interior living space with a single slide. At the front of this trailer you'll have a lounging space with a sofa, and when night comes, this area can turn into a bedroom with the privacy curtain and the Murphy bed folded down. The booth dinette can also transform from a dining space into a sleeping space if you have another traveler accompanying you. The full rear bathroom is beneficial for all because it allows you to pass over the campsite's facilities, and the full kitchen has a three-burner range and 8-cubic foot refrigerator for prepping meals each day.
The Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailers and toy haulers are exceptionally beneficial for a family who is just starting out in the RV lifestyle. Each unit is constructed with an enclosed underbelly, a painted fiberglass front cap with LED lights, a walkable aluminum trussed barrel roof, and a rack and pinion power slide out. You'll have a spare tire and carrier for life's unfortunate mishaps and one unique key for all of your locks with the Keyed Alike system. The interior offers you heavy-duty flooring and residential-style furniture for a long-lasting traveling companion, and each unit has been prepped for solar. You can use the outside spray port with hose and sprayer for cleaning or hosing down the campsite.
Exterior Color: WHITE
Interior Color: URBAN LOFT
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||10 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 9 in|
|Interior Color||URBAN LOFT|
|Hitch Weight||540 lbs|
|Gross Weight||6140 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4480 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1628 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||44 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Furnace BTU||20000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||2800 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||12' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.