1523 N 25th E
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
New 2023 Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite 221RB
Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer 221RB highlights:
- U-Shaped Dinette
- Rear Corner Bath
- USB Charging Ports
- Single Slide
- Queen-Size Bed
This Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer is especially convenient for you and a friend or you and your small family. It offers you a queen-size bed that you can sleep on, and you can transform the U-shaped dinette from a gathering space into a sleeping space if needed. When you enter this trailer, there is a pantry directly to your left, so you can easily reach inside to grab a snack when you are outside sitting around the campfire. If you need something more substantial to eat, you can just use the three-burner range to prepare a meal, and you can grab cold drinks for everyone from the 8 cu. ft. refrigerator. When you are outside socializing with everyone, you will enjoy the illumination that comes from the electric awning with LED lights.
The Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailers and toy haulers are exceptionally beneficial for a family who is just starting out in the RV lifestyle. Each unit is constructed with an enclosed underbelly, a painted fiberglass front cap with LED lights, a walkable aluminum trussed barrel roof, and a rack and pinion power slide out. You'll have a spare tire and carrier for life's unfortunate mishaps and one unique key for all of your locks with the Keyed Alike system. The interior offers you woven flooring and residential-style furniture for a long-lasting traveling companion. You can use the outside spray port with a hose and sprayer for cleaning or hosing down the campsite.
Exterior Color: WHITE
Interior Color: URBAN LOFT
|Length||26 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||10 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 9 in|
|Interior Color||URBAN LOFT|
|Hitch Weight||380 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5000 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2348 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||44 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||14' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Smith RV Idaho is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @208-535-2500 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.