1523 N 25th E
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Used 2016 Heartland Sundance XLT 285TS
Sundance XLT model 285TS by Heartland RV has everything you need and more to enjoy spending time away from home. This unit features a rear living layout, and triple slides for added interior space.
To the immediate left of the entry door find an entertainment center and a free standing dinette slide. There are two lounge chairs along the back wall with overhead cabinets above the entire width of the room.
The slide opposite the door features a sofa including overhead storage, refrigerator, and three burner range providing an open concept feel to the entire room. There is ample counter space with a countertop that follows the interior living room wall and includes a double sink. There are overhead cabinets both above and below for storage also.
Head up the steps to the right just inside the entry door to a side aisle bath and front master suite. The bath features an angled shower, toilet, and sink. There is a second sliding door in the bath that leads directly into the master bedroom and provides access to the linen cabinet that is part of the bedroom wardrobe slide.
The front bedroom features a queen size bed for sleeping, a wardrobe slide out, nightstands, and plenty of overhead storage, plus so much more!
Exterior Color: WHITE
|Length||31 ft 4 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 10 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 6 in|
|Hitch Weight||1660 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7770 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||53 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.