1523 N 25th E
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Used 2017 Heartland Bighorn 3875FB
This Heartland Bighorn fifth wheel 3875FB is nothing short of spectacular! Triple slide outs, one and a half baths, a kings size bed, tons of storage, and the list goes on!
You will love camping in this spacious unit with at-home touches. As you enter notice how open it feels with the dual opposing slide outs fully extended in the main living area. There is a dining table with two chairs, and two swivel glider recliners in the slide to the left of the door. The rear wall features a sofa providing ample living room seating, and an additional place to sleep for extra guests. There are overhead cabinets in every direction that allow you to stow away all the little things you might need while spending time away from home. The decorative glass inserts are a nice touch also.
The slide opposite the door features an entertainment center with LED TV, a pull-out area to use as a desk, and you can choose to add an optional electric fireplace for those cool chilly nights. You will also find in this slide the kitchen appliances which include a three burner range, a microwave oven, refrigerator, and pantry. The counter island in the center features the double sink and a bunch of storage also. A floor to ceiling pantry can be found along the interior wall just off the half bath.
The half bath features a toilet, a vanity with sink and overhead cabinet, plus linen storage as well. In place of the half bathroom you can choose an optional walk-in pantry with a desk and shelves.
Head up the steps to the master bedroom and front on suite bath. The bedroom offers a king bed slide out. There is a dresser opposite the bed along with a double door storage cabinet for your clothing.
The front master bath features a shower, toilet, large vanity with sink, and plenty of storage drawers. You will also find an overhead medicine cabinet. There is a wardrobe closet that has been prepped for a washer and dryer, and a full front wardrobe with sliding doors including built in drawers, and more!
Exterior Color: TAN
|Length||41 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Hitch Weight||3010 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13355 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Furnace BTU||42000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless steel|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||14000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||60|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||Living Room LED High Definition TV|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Smith RV Idaho is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @208-535-2500 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.