Used 2017 Heartland Mallard 33
When you are looking for a comfortable get-a-way, this dual entry Mallard travel trailer bunkhouse with TRIPLE slide outs and a kitchen island by Heartland RV will provide just that, and much much more!
As you enter the main entrance of model 33 and step to the right, the bedroom includes a queen bed with wardrobes on each side, overhead storage, plus a swivel TV.
The main living room and kitchen are wide open due to the dual opposing slide outs. One slide out includes a u-shaped dinette, and sofa with overhead cabinets. The kitchen slide out features countertop space, overhead storage, three burner range, and a refrigerator. A convenient kitchen island includes a double sink for easy clean up. You will find a pantry/wardrobe next to the dinette. When it's time to relax and watch TV, the entertainment center is adjacent to the sofa for easy viewing from any seat in the living/kitchen area, plus you can turn the TV around towards the bedroom.
The rear bunkhouse provides a slide out with gaming cubes and a bunk above on the right side. There a bunk above an entertainment center with wardrobes on the other side.
The bath is between the bunkhouse and living area. Here you will find a tub, sink, toilet, and second entry/exit to the trailer. This is convenient when needing a quick entrance to the bathroom from outside.
The outdoor chef in the family will love the exterior kitchen near the rear. There is a single sink, countertop space, grill, plus more!
Exterior Color: WHITE
|36 ft 9 in
|11 ft 6 in
|Fresh Water Capacity
|Grey Water Capacity
|Black Water Capacity
|Number Of Bunks
|6 cu ft
|Number of Awnings
|LP Tank Capacity
|Water Heater Capacity
|Water Heater Type
|Number of LP Tanks
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Smith RV Idaho is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @208-535-2500 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.