1523 N 25th E
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Used 2018 Heartland Big Country 3150 RL
This Big Country 3150RL fifth wheel by Heartland RV features a rear living area, triple slide outs, and a convenient kitchen island.
Step inside and be greeted by a wide open kitchen and living room combined with dual slides and a center kitchen island with a double sink. To the left of the door there is a slide out table and chairs, plus two recliners or choose optional theater seats.
The rear wall features a sofa with overhead storage cabinets the entire width of the unit.
A slide out entertainment center with a TV, three burner range, counter space, and double door refrigerator finishes off a great living room and kitchen space for you and your family. There are also more storage cabinets on the interior wall including a pantry.
Head up the steps to a side aisle bath including an angled shower, toilet, and sink with medicine cabinet. Plus there is a second entrance door from the bedroom.
The front spacious bedroom retreat features a road side slide out queen size bed, and a front wall wardrobe with sliding doors including drawer space and a place to hang clothes. There is also a washer/dryer prepped closet, plus a dresser opposite the bed for additional storage, and so much more!
Exterior Color: CREAM
Interior Color: BELMONT
|Length||35 ft 7 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||2280 lbs|
|Gross Weight||15500 lbs|
|Dry Weight||11605 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||42000 btu|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|Water Heater Capacity||20 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||28500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.