1523 N 25th E
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Used 2020 Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite 241 BH
Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer 241 BH highlights:
- Double Size Bunks
- Private Bedroom
- Outside Kitchen
Start making plenty of memories with your family while camping and sleeping in this travel trailer. You will enjoy your own front private bedroom, and the kids will have their own space with the rear set of double size bunk beds. The single slide out U-dinette is where you can enjoy your meals, play a card game or two, and someone may even like to sleep here at night. The outside kitchen features a two burner range and a sink to make meals while watching the kids play around the campsite. You can also enjoy the shade from the 20' awning. Take a look!
For a lightweight, smaller, and easier to manage travel trailer you will want a Heartland Sundance Ultra Lite. There are a variety of units to choose from that range from a single slide out ideal couples trailer to a double slide out bunkhouse travel trailer that is perfect for any size family. Along the exterior there is a painted fiberglass front cap, a heated, enclosed underbelly, a barrel roof design with aluminum trusses, and an outside shower where you can easily clean up before heading indoors. You will be impressed with the inside of each model. There are stainless steel appliances, residential hidden cabinet hinges, and LED accent back-lighting throughout. For a relaxing time away from home, choose to spend it with a Sundance Ultra Lite travel trailer!
Exterior Color: WHITE
Interior Color: KINSLEY
|Length||27 ft 7 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||10 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 9 in|
|Hitch Weight||560 lbs|
|Gross Weight||7560 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5207 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2321 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||44 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||10.7 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Tub/Shower Combo|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.