1523 N 25th E
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
Used 2022 Heartland Fuel 287
Heartland Fuel toy hauler 287 highlights:
- Two Lounge Chairs
- Power Queen Bunk
- Master Suite
- Large Slide
- 16' 3" Garage
Take this Fuel toy hauler out to a local campsite or across state lines! You'll love the added space that comes from the large slide out, and there is added convenience that comes from the dual-entry bathroom since it can be accessed from the main hallway or privately from the bedroom. The bedroom's king-size bed is going to make you never want to leave it in the morning, but once you do get out of bed, you can get a hearty breakfast ready in the kitchen with the three-burner range, microwave, and 8-cubic foot refrigerator. There is a table in front of the sofa so that you can eat your meals with ease, and the lounge chairs also have a table in between them.
Power all of your adventures with the Heartland Fuel toy hauler! Whether it's a small gathering or a big group that wants to party, the Fuel toy hauler is ready to make any adventure happen. Each unit has been constructed with Azdel sidewalls to help avoid water damage and delamination, an I-beam chassis with beaver-tail floor at ramp, a diamond-plated TPO wrap in garage, and frame-welded and integrated tie-downs. There are heavy-duty axles with Dexter® E-Z Lube® hubs to make your journey smooth, and there are MORryde Step Above® exterior steps to use when entering your toy hauler. The exterior speakers can be used to get the party started, and the power awning with LED light will protect you while you're outside.
|Length||36 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||1400 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8760 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||3992 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||98 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||57 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||57 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel 110V/LP|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||6000 lbs|
|Garage Size||16 ft 3 in|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 50" TV|
|Awning Info||19' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Smith RV Idaho is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @208-535-2500 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.